WEIGHT LOSS TRAINING & DIET PROGRAM
Weight loss training is the reduction of total body mass as a result of efforts to improve fitness and health or to alter appearance through slimming. Weight loss in individuals who are overweight or obese can reduce health risks, increase fitness, and may delay the onset of diabetes. It could reduce pain and increase movement in people with osteoarthritis. Weight loss can lead to a reduction in hypertension (high blood pressure) however, whether this reduces hypertension-related harm is unclear. In order for weight loss to be permanent, changes in diet and lifestyle must be permanent as well. Short-term dieting has not been shown to produce either long term weight loss or better health, and may even be counterproductive.
Weight Loss Training Programs
- Providing an adequate definition of body composition and how it relates to your health and weight goals, using an in depth assessment with your weight loss trainers.
- Determining the key elements to your personal success based off of lifestyle choices and ability
- Weight loss training for beginner, intermediate, and advanced clients
- Incorporating multiple forms of stimulation for weight loss training via;
- Weight training
- Nutritional guidance
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Rest and recovery
- Time management
Weight Loss Diet & Nutrition Programs
It isn’t uncommon for people to come to us with weight loss goals. Many of our clients, simply need the appropriate tools and motivation to get started. We provide personalized guidance for weight management through education on nutrition, cardio and resistance training. Each step of the journey, we will be there to guide, support and encourage you in reaching your desired weight loss goals. This is achievable with the right attitude and a solid outline.
Ready to get started on your weight loss journey? Click below to schedule your complimentary Fitness Orientation and let’s talk!